Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Making Progress

Well we are making progress on getting our house ready for little Aubree! Grayson moved into Anderson's room about a week ago and things are going ok so far. Anderson has a little trouble falling asleep, but it hasn't bothered Grayson one bit. I call thier room... Room O' Furniture! Grayson is still in his crib (since he sleeps so good in it why move him) and Anderson is still on the bottom of the bunks! All of thier clothes are in the closet, one dresser and three plastic set of drawers in the closet! Need I say they have too many things to wear??? Aubree's room is slowly coming together. I have done a few projects for her walls and the neatest one is her bow holder... Can you believe it? A bow holder! I really hope she has some hair since I finally get to put bows on a baby's head! I sound like one of those first time moms, where all I am thinking about is dressing her up! I know it will be a lot more difficult than that, but I am looking forward to dressing her! She may just have to change clothes a lot! I will be posting some pics of her room when I get a few more things done. Can't believe I'm 30 weeks today! I'm getting nervous and excited all in one. I have two more weeks of my grad school class which I am counting down by the hour and then I will feel a big sigh of relief because that will be behind me! It's been a lot of work, but I am actually learning something! Brandon still has yet to convince Anderson to change Aubree's middle name!! I'm supposed to be convincing him by bribing him with Ice Cream!!!!!!! Ha!

1 comment:

Claire said...

I can't wait to see pictures! You are going to have so much fun with your girl.Glad the boys transition is going well. Happy 30 weeks! Love you all!