Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Get a Clue

I grew up loving board games! Anderson has really been on a board game kick this last month. Mattie got him Toy Story Yahtzee and he played it at least 10 times a day. Grayson got the hang of playing it too so that was good for both of them. About a week and a half ago I was out Christmas shopping and saw the game Clue. I LOVED this game growing up and was pretty good at being tricky and winning! We have Clue, so that night we had a Clue game night with Bryan and Jenn and of course I won! Anderson got really interested in the game and had to sit with us to try to figure out the game. The ages on Clue are 8 and up, so I didn't think he would "get" it. That Sunday Brandon taught him the concept of the game and by Monday he was wanting to know how to play strategically like tricking people the way I do. Brandon only had to explain it to him once and he understood. He wants to play everyday and has it set up for as soon as Daddy gets home. Well fast forward a few days and he beat me and Brandon! Yesterday he beat us again! This boy surprises me everyday with him smarts! Needless to say there are a lot of board games on his Christmas list this year.

No comments: