Monday, February 20, 2012

Baby Belly

Well I never thought I would be posting another belly pic, but here it goes!

The pregnancy has gone really well so far! It's flying by and I can't believe that I'm already 16 weeks along. The first trimester was kinda rough with fatigue and nausea. At least it was only at night, so that I could function during the day and at work. I started feeling a lot better around 11 1/2 weeks and have started to get my energy back!!! We are really looking forward to finding out if we will have a boy or girl. Anderson and Aubree are convinced it's a girl. Daddy and Grayson say it's a boy! I am leaning more towards boy as well. Aubree still says she's putting her baby dress on the baby regardless of the gender! :) We will be telling what the gender is, but this time around unlike all of the other times we are keeping the name a total secret! We are kinda excited about being the only ones that will know the name. I think it will be really fun! I go to the doctor on Friday and then I can schedule my gender/anatomy scan!!! Let the countdown begin!

4 comments:

Claire said...

As always, you are super cute preggo! Can't wait to hear what you are having. For the record, I'm voting girl. I hope you and "Quattro" continue to do well. Enjoy every minute of your official last pregnancy...or is it? Just kidding:)

megan said...

So cute! Glad your're feeling better and can't wait to hear what you're having!

Anonymous said...

Whenever I think you just can't get any more beautiful, you always prove me wrong. We will be looking forward to hearing baby's gender. Either way, Baby Snyder #4will truly be a gift from God. Take care of yourself.

Anonymous said...

Above "Anonymous" from your Aunt Diane.