Wednesday, March 26, 2008

One week from Today and Anderson opnions!

In only one week from today we will know if we are expecting another little boy or if by chance it could be a little girl. I'm patiently waiting for next Wednesday at 1:30! I know this next week will drag by! I guess I will have to keep myself busy!
A funny story about Anderson.... We were watching "A Baby Story" yesterday as I have watched for years, and we saw a woman have a little baby. I am always talking to Anderson about "baby" so that he will get used to the idea and he got really interested in the show. From time to time I ask Anderson what kind of baby he wants...a boy baby or a girl baby.. so this is how the "Baby Story" conversation went.


Me: Did you see the woman have the baby?
AI: Eewwww! That's an icky baby.
Me: Do you want a boy baby or a girl baby?
AI: I don't want an icky baby!!!! I WANT a clean baby!

So as of right now he wants a clean baby. Most of the time he wants a boy baby except for one time in Target he saw a cute dress and wanted to put our girl baby in it! We've also been talking names since we are really at a loss right now. Anderson decided last night that he was going to name the baby "Mack" after we ruled out naming "him" Grayson and Kai! It may get a little confusing if we name "him" one of those two names! Huh? So Mack it is right now since he is obsessed with anything having to do with the movie "Cars!" Seven days and counting and maybe we can really start thinking about names!

No comments: