Thursday, May 29, 2008

Good News: Jenn is having a GIRL!!!

Baby Holby cooperated yesterday and indeed proved that she is a girl!!!! Yeah Team Holby! I am so happy for Jenn and really excited that we are going to have baby girls within a few weeks of each other! It will be a lot of fun! I hope they are as good of friends as Kai and Anderson are! After her appt and ultrasound, she picked the boys up from our house and we just had to go shopping! She finally got to buy little girl things! How much fun!!!!! Of course I got a few things for Aubree too (off the clearance rack of course)! It's so addicting! We are so excited for the Holby Family!!!

7 comments:

ODonnell Family Blog said...

Great news!!! Yay Jenn!!

megan said...

YAY!!!! I've been wondering. That's great news!

Tracy said...

YIPPPEEE!!! I'm so happy for her!!!

Nic said...

YIPPPEEEE!! Bring on the pink!

Carainn said...

Shop till you drop.
I am over the pink moon for you Jen.
Just think two little girls playing and have a wonderful time & big borthers to watch over them. What more could a little girls want.
love Carainn

Unknown said...

congrats to the holby's!!!

Amy J said...

Yay! Last I heard it was thought to be a girl, but not for sure. I'm so happy for you both! 4 boys and 2 girls, just perfect!