Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Grayson's 18 month appointment

My little guy is growing up so fast. He is 18 months old today and we went for his well check up. He was such a good boy! He didn't cry at all while he was getting checked out and didn't even tear up when he got his three shots. Dr. Glass said he gets the award for the best 18 month old patient he has seen in a long time! I'm guessing most of them try to get away from the doctor or cry lots. I was proud that he was so well behaved. Dr. Glass isn't worried about him not talking at this point. He said as long as he understands everything you say, can follow directions, and can point to body parts he is doing fine. I'm sure he will start talking soon!

Growth wise he is doing great. He has grown a whoping 4 1/2 inches in just 6 months.. I can't believe it! I knew his clothes were getting shorter, but that just seems like a lot in a short amount of time. He went from being in the 60th percentile at 12 months to being in the 97 th percentile at 18 months. His weight was 25 lbs. 2 oz. which is up 2 pounds from 12 months. That puts him in the 50th percentile. Brandon kids with me and claims that he is not his (blonde hair blue eyes).. well I guess this proves that he is his child.. TALL and THIN!

No comments: