Thursday, December 11, 2008

135 Pounds!

Is the amount of weight that I have gained (and lost some of) in the last four years with three pregnancies!!!!!!!!!! That's averaging about 45 pounds per baby and the babies weren't twenty pounds a piece!!! Well, Brandon gave me an early Christmas present by getting us a membership to the Y!!!!! I'm glad to finally get the chance to do something for myself by working out. I was a little nervous about leaving the kids in the child watch, but after going by myself last night and checking it out I felt better about it. I took the little ones this morning while Anderson was in preschool and all three of us did well! I will be working hard to fit back into those pre pregnancy jeans!!!!

4 comments:

Jennifer B. said...

Good for you, Amy. Enjoy your Y membership. I've taken Tyler to Child Watch several times. He likes it and I feel like they do a good job. Now if I can only get back into the habit of going......

Claire said...

Congrats for going....I can't seem to ever make it. I really like going...or at least how I feel AFTER I go, but on my days off I just hate to take him to another "child care". Hope you enjoy it! You already look fabulous!

Unknown said...

horray for you amy!! just getting yourself moving is the best thing you can do!

want to join me in the triathlon next fall?? it took a major goal to get my butt in gear! i would love the company!

Amy said...

That's a funny one Elaine!!!