Thursday, August 20, 2009

Happy Birthday My Sweet Baby Girl!

One year ago today at 12:36 pm the Lord gave me one of the three best gifts that I have ever gotten! I love this little girl so much words aren't even going to be able to put it into perspective! She is such a joy!!! Enjoy her year full of pictures! She's come along way from that tiny baby full of acne to a beautiful little toddler!!!! I love you Aubree Claire!







































I'm off to celebrate with my birthday girl and give her tons of hugs and kisses!!!

7 comments:

Jennifer B. said...

What a neat posting. I love the pictures. Tyler was looking at them with me and he just said, "A baby! It's cute!" :-)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Baby Girl!!!
Love Mattie and Pappy

Amber Greenawalt said...

Happy birthday Miss Aubree Claire! I loved seeing all the pictures of you in your ADORABLE outfits!

Christina said...

Happy Birthday Aubree!!!!

Varna said...

I saw Anderson at church Sunday. He proudly told me it was Aubree's b-day party today and they were having cupcakes and lollipops! So cute

Karen said...

Happy Birthday Aubree and Congrats Mommy!

Unknown said...

Happy Happy 1st Birthday!!!!