Friday, November 20, 2009

Happy Birthday My Sweet Challenge~

My sweet but yet stubborn Grayson is 3 tomorrow! He had a Buzz and Woody birthday party with some friends and family last weekend, so he already thinks he's three, although he's not offically 3 until tomorrow! Our little family just wouldn't be the same without our little CHALLENGE! He keeps me on my toes at all times of the day and night, but I guess I wouldn't have it any other way!!! Happy Bday Grayson! Mommy loves you! Here are some pics from his party last weekend.









I was pretty proud of the Buzz cake I made. Grayson loved it!




























3 comments:

ODonnell Family Blog said...

Three? Already? Wow! I love the cake!! So impressed!

Claire said...

I hope Grayson has a wonderful birthday! Looks like his mom gave him a great party! The middle child is supposed to be the challenge, right? He's adorable...so are all of them. Have a great game day!

Jennifer B. said...

NICE job on the cake, Amy! :-)