Sunday, December 6, 2009

Nothin' Cuter than a...

Ponytail!!!!!!!!! Aubree finally has enough hair to make a cute lil' ponytail! I love it! I think her daddy fell in love with her all over again when I put her hair up! He told me I have to quit making her so darn cute! This little gal makes him melt!





Here's a super cute on of her doing her little snubby nose thing...... It's too funny!
More posts to come including a half naked Christmas Tree, Grayson learning to ride a bike in the Kitchen (better than straight down the hill of a driveway we have), and Smarty Pants Anderson learning to spell and read a little too!

6 comments:

Therese said...

She is beautiful and getting soooo big!

ODonnell Family Blog said...

OMG..so cute! I love her littel ornament shirt.

Jennifer B. said...

She's so grown up looking! Cutie. :-)

Unknown said...

too cute amy!

Claire said...

Her mom dresses her so cute! Can't wait to see more pictures. The one of the three of them at the house is great! Hope you are doing well.

Eversole Crew said...

So precious! I love the pic of them all together too! That is too funny that she makes that face...baby C does the same "funny face" we call it. It must be a girl thing!