Tuesday, April 6, 2010

More Easter

We had a fabulous Easter and the EB even came to see us! I got a pic after the bunny left our house.

Anderson checking out the goods

He was pretty pleased with his loot and couldn't wait to put together his Buzz legos



I couldn't get a pic of Grayson with his eyes open. He got a new Leapster game that he hasn't wanted to put down since.

BA--BEE~

Aubree loved her baby that actually sucked from the bottle.. she laughs everytime she feeds her

Check out the girl's crazy hair



Getting to work on Zurg
CHEESE

Pretty Blue Eyed Gal
He does have eyes... I promise! Wanting to take the Leapster to Church

Aubree and Mena
Aubree and Avery
Attempting to get them all to look at me at once is near impossible!
But at least I got them all 3 in a pic together!

I'M DONE MOM!!!


2 comments:

Christina said...

Cute pics! Looks like you guys had a nice, relaxing Easter!

Jennifer B. said...

Those are really nice pictures. :-)I didn't know there are Buzz Legos; how cool!