Friday, April 23, 2010

So Much to Write About... But I'll take the Easy Way Out Right Now!!

Dear Dearest Blog,
I've been neglecting you terribly!~ I'm sorry!! There are tons of things I want to blog about, but finding the time hasn't been the easiest here lately. I want to blog about the beautiful little ringlet curls that flow out of my little darling's head... I may change her name to Annie, although not an orphan, she's a pretty good match for her these days with her head of hair. I also want to blog about my little story teller Grayson.. Good stories (not lies). He has really just started to talk and talk and talk (and never stop) here in the last few weeks and gets so excited telling me whole stories instead of just words here and there. He has come quite a long way in a year since he started to talk... I've got stories to blog about of my favorite little ball player as well! Anderson LOOOOOOVES Baseball! He even hit it from the pitching machine tonight instead of the Tee in a game and got to first base. I was so stinkin' proud of him! Although he still daydreams sometimes in the field, I fee like he has a lot of potential with the sport! He's only 5 right, he has a lot of maturing to do to grow into a great player! Brandon loves coaching, but you can tell the kids wear him out! I've also started sewing curtains for the new house!! It's time consuming, but I will be full of pride when I can hang the curtains that I made in our new home. As well as sewing, I've also picked up a new activity that hopefully will put me in the best shape of my life by the time I turn 31! That nursing diet plan is long gone... darn it!!!!!!!! I've started running...ok let's call it jogging right now, but at least it's something. I really want to blog about that too... When I get the chance. I promise dear blog to give you more attention SOON!!!
Love, Amy

But for now, I'll leave you with some new pictures of the inside of the house... yes, there is an inside too! Things are coming along nicely. We will be getting carpet and hardwoods next week and then they will start fixing things and working on the outside too.

Our entryway staircase (the rails will be stained the same color as our hardwoods)

Morning Room

Brandon inspecting the kitchen


Oops... looks like there's some fixin' to do...



Kitchen again (love all that drywall dust still flying around)
Outside again. The shutters will not stay baby blue (as pretty as it looks... :) ) We will also be getting iron spindle railing on the front porch, which I'm super excited about! You only get it if you have more than two steps and I was so excited when they did our foundation and saw that we had 4!
Master Bathroom
Naked Kitchen (before granite and backsplash) I'm so excited about this kitchen... Don't even get me started about the one I'm cooking in right now. Only three burners that work and the house is so slanted that the pots will slide off the burners.. NOT FUN!
And finally, some pictures of the kids, because we still love our children even though all I seem to be putting up here is the house lately.. I'm mainly doing house pictures these days for family to see since it's changing so often and they can't just drive by it!!!! Enjoy!
First time up to bat...
Proud!
My babies!
She's too cool!


6 comments:

Jenn said...

So did they put the outlet for the microwave? I noticed they have tile all the way up the backsplash there make note you have to put up a bracket to hang the microwave. I believe they stopped the tile at a certain point for ours??? Something to think about. From looking at your pics of the pendants it almost looks like the wrong holes is where ours are hung?? Who knows???

Lynne said...

Thanks for the updated house pictures. Looks great. And tell Anderson, Go Slugger!!! Give them a kiss for me. Love Mom

Eversole Crew said...

It was so great to see you all the other day and catch up! The house is AWESOME!! I know you are counting down the days! Horray for all your sweet children's accomplishments too! You are an AWESOME Mommy and doing a great job (and Brandon too)molding these precious ones!

Claire said...

Awesome pictures! House looking very good. I would love to have that much room in my kitchen. Kids are soooo cute! I can't believe how big Aubree is getting. So glad everyone is having fun. So when exactly do you run/jog? I have got figure out a time to exercise, but can't do it with the kids. The nursing diet isn't working fast enough for me. This c-section belly is getting on my nerves. I've got summer clothes that I must fit into...not buying anymore!

The Baur Family said...

The house looks great, and what an AWESOME kitchen!! I know you are excited! Adorable kids, as always. :)

Carainn said...

WOW. Amazing. Enjoy.