Monday, November 1, 2010

He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not...

My sweet little Grayson... boy he's such a little work of art! I mean that in a good way. He's always been my challenging one and the child that keeps me on my toes. He's been struggling with the fact that he can love more than one person at a time now for about the last 5 months. So for the last 5 LONG months he hasn't loved me (or so he says..although I'm the one he wants to snuggle with before bed every night). He only loved Daddy! He would say "No I don't love you" when I told him numerous times a day " I love you Grayson." I know he loves me, but it's kinda hard to hear you child say that he doesn't! Well today he had an epiphany!.... Out of the blue, with the cutest little grin on his face he said... "I love you now!" I was the happiest mommy on the planet! I got so excited and swept him up off of his sweet little feet and we danced around and hugged and kissed! I made such a big deal out of it! I was SOOO happy that those sweet little words came out of his mouth. It's been a long five months!

2 comments:

Lynne said...

Love it!!! Maybe he can love me too.

ODonnell Family Blog said...

Such a sweetie!