Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter

Happy Easter! He is Risen!

Didn't the Lord give us the most beautiful day to celebrate? We did Easter Baskets first thing, but none of the pics turned out really good. After church we took some pictures outside, well most of us did. Aubree fell asleep on the way home from church, so she made an appearance later. She hasn't napped all week so she was beat!



Mommy's Sweet Boys



Yes, I managed to make it into a picture... or two!


Here's the one Anderson took of us... a little far away and fuzzy... he tried.


More on the porch.. They were starting to get annoyed with me.

Here's where Aubree was. Notice she has a rock lodged in her ear as well. Her pretty rock as she calls it that she got from Uncle Michael and Aunt Brandy when we went to Atlanta. She thought that would be a good place to keep it while she slept, I guess. It came out pretty easily though.

Once Aubree woke up(well kinda), I got a few of the three of them.





After church I cooked a big meal for us and the Holby's and we hung out all afternoon hiding eggs, and playing in the backyard. The big kids (parents) even had a football throwing contest and Jenn and I managed to soak up some rays.. Made us wish one of us had a pool in the works. It was a wonderful day! Hope you had a good one too.


This week Brandon and I are off to celebrate our 8th anniversary a few weeks late with a trip to Chicago to see the Cubs. Forecast is rain all three days we are there, so we'll pack the ponchos and keep our fingers crossed for no rain during game time! Go Cubbies!

5 comments:

Lynne said...

Very nice pictures and love your dress!

Claire said...

I too love your dress! Everyone looks super cute as always. Glad you all had a great day!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful family. The pics are so good. I was going to ask you about your dress also. Did you make it? I don't see pretty dresses in stores like that one. Of course, you would make anything you put on look great. Have a wonderful time in Chicago! Love you, Aunt Diane

Amy said...

Diane,
I didn't make it. Believe it or not, I got it at Ross.... for next to nothing. Thanks for the compliments! Love ya.... Thanks to you too Claire!

Rebekah said...

Cute dress! That Aubree is nut! Fits right in with our family! ;)