Thursday, April 7, 2011

Hot Mess!

That's what she is these days! A big Hot Mess! This little gal is keeping us on our toes over the last few weeks. She has decided that if she wants something she will just get it herself. She has also decided that she will do it in the middle of the night as well. About two weeks ago, she stopped sleeping through the night and started roaming the house. First it was roasted peanuts she got into at 2 am, cracked them herself and ate them (ok... I know that's dangerous). My kitchen floor looked like the Texas Roadhouse. Then it was me catching her in the pantry just like the pictures below with her hand in the peanut butter jar going yum yum. Several nights she turns her light on and climbs on top of her dresser and plays with her piggy bank. Last night we were at our wits end and taped all of her lightswitches down so she couldn't turn on the light in her room and get in trouble (we had to lock her in too). Horrible, I know... Anyway, I caught her today in her tu tu in the pantry and just had to capture the moment to blackmail her with one day! In that red Valentines day would be Anderson's candy stash from his Vday party at school... Wonder what tonight holds.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This reminds me of another little girl--not too many years ago--who liked to roam and get into things at night. I believe she had to be locked in her room a few times. Love, Aunt Diane

Lynne said...

I call her Amy, Jr.

Rebekah said...

Revenge is sweet...I have a mini-me that looks just like David...double trouble!