Sunday, November 23, 2008

Happy 2nd Birthday to My Sweet Grayson Cope!

Grayson turned two on Friday, so I'm a little late with this... but oh well.. I'm a busy gal!
When I taught, my kids loved to write acrostic poems and I always loved them too, so here is mine for my 2 year old!

Going to have so much to say when he finally starts to talk

Really loves Thomas, Lighting McQueen, Baseball and Milk

Always keeps me on my toes

Yearns for mommy's Full attention

Surely into the terrible twos

One adorable blondie

No one loves him more than mommy and daddy




























3 comments:

Claire said...

Happy belated birthday Grayson!!!! I couldn't remember what 20th day of Nov it was. Hope you all had fun. He just gets more adorable every day! Happy Thanksgiving! Love you!

Eversole Crew said...

Happy Birthday Grayson! I can't believe time has flown by so quickly! Hope to see you guys soon!

Unknown said...

happy birthday grayson! what an adorable little boy you have grown into!