Monday, November 17, 2008

My New Hobby!

My mom and I have decided to take our hobby to the next level.. making things for others. A lot of you know that I love ANYTHING monogrammed so when I found out I was having Aubree my mom bought a machine! Lots of people ask me where I get some of the things that we are making, so I decided to make a blog to offer these things to others at a pretty good price! Check it out at www.alhobby.blogspot.com or click the link at the right of my blog. Here is a little sneak peek! We make paci clips, bow holders, ponytail holders, pull clips, diaper covers and fun new things to come like monogrammed wipe cases, monogrammed sippy cups, monogrammed travel mugs, and so on! Check it out and tell your friends about it too!They make great Christmas or Baby Shower gifts!














4 comments:

ODonnell Family Blog said...

Amy - this is great! I'm always jealous of those with talent!! Good luck!

Oh - it was so nice to see you today!!!

Jennifer B. said...

Aaaahhhh, nice things, I will keep this in mind. :-)

Robert, Jennifer and Peyton said...

too cute! I knew you'd be a mommy-business some day! I hope it goes well! Maybe some day I, too, can buy those cute little things again....sigh......Power of positive thinking, right???!!! Miss you gobs, Amy! Hugs to kids, please!

Karen said...

Wonderful idea! I love the things you made for Lauren. We even had pictures made with them the other day. I'll definitely keep you in mind. Good luck!