Saturday, January 10, 2009

Florida Trip and Disney

Before kids Brandon and I were spur of the moment people! We would pick up and go anywhere anytime... since kids things have really changed! We toyed with the idea of taking a trip to Florida to watch Clemson play in the Gator Bowl and quickly dismissed it trying to be practical... but then we changed our minds and planned a quick trip there and to Disney....... (Everyone else had the same idea about Disney) Man was it ever crowded.. more crowded than I have seen it in the heart of the summer! We had a good time though except for Clemson losing! Thanks mom and dad for helping us out watching the boys while we went to the game and for helping us with them at Disney!!!

Aubree on our way to the game(the only pic from game day)



Anderson is soooo excited!

Slow down Pappy!!!




My two sweet Mickey's

Happy Baby Girl

Cinderella's Castle was Beautiful for Christmas

Silly Daddy and Anderson on the People Mover

5 comments:

Jason, Julie, Ian, and Ivy said...

What fun! Glad y'all had a good time! Wish Clemson would have won too!

Claire said...

Glad you got to go! I'm sure the kids had tons of fun. Hopefully we'll get down there sometime in the next few years. Aubree looks so happy!

Jennifer B. said...

Good for you guys! Glad you had a nice trip! :-)

The Nitsche Family said...

What a fun last-minute trip! I'm sure the Gator Bowl was fun even though we lost. :( We must have crossed paths - I went down to FL with my mom and the kids Mon-Thurs this week. We went to Downtown Disney - the cheap alternative to the real thing.:)

Nic said...

How did I miss this? I had no idea you guys went to FLA. You guys motivate me to try and be more spontaneous!!