Wednesday, January 21, 2009

5 Months Already!!

Aubree actually turned 5 months yesterday, but due to the fact of 2 of the 3 kids didn't sleep on Monday night I was barely able to function much less blog! Grayson is roaming around the house at night and Aubree has become very dependent on me getting her back to sleep...... They did a lot better last night, but I had to let Aubree cry and just pray she didn't wake up Grayson. Therefore, we are trying to sleep train Aubree. I thought we had it down last week, but then she decided she wanted out of her swaddle blankie and positioner and now she is sleeping with nothing (except of course her jammies)!!!!! Thank goodness, since I think all of the things she was dependent on was making her not sleep well. Crying it out is so hard, but she's gotta do it sooner or later, and I vote for sooner!
She's just a great baby though and I'm so lucky to have gotten this little girl! She lights up my life each day when she smiles with her eyes!!!!!!!!!!!! Like I've said before, I am SOOOO in love!
She will be getting her band on Jan. 30th and he thinks she will only have to wear it two months at the max!!!! I'm looking forward to her head getting rounder! Here are some pictures from the past month! Enjoy!

Trying to sit up

I love these eyes

She is getting so strong. She sometimes tries to get her knees under her! She'll be crawling in no time!

Smiling with those beautiful eyes

Trying on snowsuit for our ski trip

Hanging out with Mena

We tried her on solids and she didn't care for them AT ALL! I guess we'll put them on the back burner for another month! Could this bow be any bigger??

5 comments:

Eversole Crew said...

Yikes...I hate to hear of your nightime horrors. I hope you get them all squared away soon! I can't believe Aubree is growing up so fast...where does the time go?

Unknown said...

i think you and she look just alike in the picture with you together!

ODonnell Family Blog said...

Too cute! I love the BIG bow!

Jennifer B. said...

I can't believe she's 5 months old already. I love the photos. :-)

Claire said...

Love all the pictures! I agree...she looks so much like you. Hope she and everyone else get the sleeping thing down soon. When are you going skiing? Have a great time! You look great as always!