Saturday, June 20, 2009

Aubree's 10 Month Post By Daddy

10 Things Daddy loves about Aubree - just in time for Father's Day

1 How she slaps her Mommy in the face when she gets fiesty (pronounced FIstEE (Long i) by her Mommy)

2 How her facial expressions look just like Anderson when he was around that age

3 How she just started walking all stiff-legged like Frankenstien

4 How she has on a different outfit everytime I turn around

5 How she eats everything in sight (unlike a certain 2 year old that eats nothing in sight - looking at you Grayson)

6 How she screams her head off in the carseat everytime I put her in there - I must have at least one sarcastic remark on the list.

7 How she flirts with me by turning her head away from me and then back just to smile and do it again

8 How she thinks shes winning when the boys wrestle with her.

9 How she pulls Mommys clothes off when she is trying to get ready on Saturday and Sunday morning - I could probably stop this but I see no reason why I should. On to 10...

10 How she crawls/walks to me when I get home from work and hugs me for a good 30 seconds before its back to her favorite - Mommy

















3 comments:

Christina said...

We're both having a birthday today! Happy 10 months, Aubree!

Claire said...

Hope you all had a great Father's Day and 10 month birthday weekend! She looks so happy!

Anonymous said...

We can relate to #5 except you can tell Mena eats everything. Aubree, Miss tall and skinny. We all hope it last, the eating and the tall and skinny but not the chubby on Mena.

Jenn