Monday, June 8, 2009

Our Weekend

We got back at midnight last night from our whirlwind weekend of Brandon's baby sister's wedding in Chattanooga, TN! Amanda was so happy!!! I loved seeing her that way! It was beautiful and exhausting!! Brandon, Anderson and I were in the wedding, so my WONDERFUL parents went along to help us out with the "babies" as I call them! Bless them!!! The wedding was on top of Lookout Mountain and it was a breathtaking view! Hot, but breathtaking!!! Back to the exhausting part.... Whenever we travel, I always get to take care of the "babies" at night. Aubree for obvious reasons and b/c she would love to just permanently be attached to my hip and Grayson because he's just still a mama's boy... what can I say?? Anyway, since Aubree was in the middle of the virus that Grayson has last week (fever, snot, crankiness) she wanted to sleep on top of me. If I sleep with Grayson, he likes to sleep right underneath me. Needless to say, I slept (or attempted to sleep) like a mommy sandwich for two nights! I was SOOO tired, and had a touch of the virus as well... but I trudged onward! We did the rehearsal thing, bridesmaids' luncheon thing, took a break out on Saturday afternoon to see the movie Up with the kids, and Rehearsal dinner thing all on Saturday. The wedding was Sunday at 2pm and poor little Aubree got sunburned. The cashier at Target today shunned me for letting my baby get sun! I felt like a horrible mother! Anyway, here are some pictures from our weekend!

The Beautiful Beaming Bride


The most handsome little ring bearer I have ever seen! He was really in love with the little flower girl! I didn't get a picture of his feet, but he had to wear his crocs, b/c they ordered him the wrong size shoes! I took all six jibbitz out though!
Look how beautiful it was


He was dying to take that jacket off!!!
Hanging out with Pappy

Mommy's sweet girl! Mattie insisted on taking this picture! I was eating a cracker.. that's why I look funny!




Snyder Family cuttin' a rug!



Snoozing on Mattie
Mattie and Pappy took the kids to walk around the Aquarium on Saturday while we were busy, and Anderson had a ball in the water! They didn't go into the aquarium, b/c I didn't know how Grayson would react to the animals. For those of you who know him well, he's not too fond of them! Can't imagine how he would react to a shark!!






Good job if you made it this far! If anyone is looking for me in the next few days, I'll be home cleaning my house!!! We have our 5th showing on Wednesday since listing the house 2 1/2 weeks ago! Yeah!!! My floors and pottys have NEVER seen so much TLC!!
Nighty Night!

6 comments:

megan said...

What a handsome ring bearer! And wow, congrats on all of the showings!!!! Very exciting.

Amy J said...

What a gorgeous location for a wedding!

And yay! for all the showings! I hope it sells fast. Do you know where you want to move to?

Eversole Crew said...

Look at that precious grown-up ring bearer! Great pics!

MELISSA said...

You all look so nice for the wedding! The kids have grown so much! good luck with the sale of the house

Christina said...

Looks like a nice weekend away. I never get sleep when we travel either. I'm soooo happy to be home!

Unknown said...

wow, what a wonderful wedding. anderson is a doll. and you looked beautiful as always!