Thursday, July 23, 2009

30... The Big 3-0... THIRTY~~~~

Today is the day! I'm 30! I finally have to grow up! Being 30 does make me feel a bit more of an adult today!
I've been mourning my 20's for the last few months now. I have grown my hair out long and tried to shed a few pounds/tone up in order to make me feel better about myself and about turning 30.
Actually, I think I'm fine with it now! I am in a really good place with my life right now even if I'm in my 30's! I have the most amazing and helpful husband in the whole wide world, the best three children a mom can ask for, a fantastic family and some really awesome friends! I don't think that I could ask for much more!... well, maybe for my house to sell.... but that's about it!
Off to get ready to go on my birthday date to Target with my three cuties!

7 comments:

Karen said...

Happy Birthday! 30 isn't so bad once you get used to saying it. Now that I'm 32, I forget how old I am half the time until I do the math.

megan said...

Happy Birthday! I really was sad about turning 30 this month too, but it's not so bad afterall :) Enjoy your day!

Carainn said...

Happy Happy Birday.

I wish I was 30 again.

Have fun

hugs Carainn

Eversole Crew said...

Happy 30th! Hope you had a great day!

Nic said...

Happy Birthday!! 30's all a state of mind, right? Next thing you know you'll start forgetting how old you are.

Amber Greenawalt said...

Happy 30th Amy! Hope it was a great day! :)

Unknown said...

happy birthday amy! i spent the night of my thirtieth birthday drunk by myself in the middle of the kitchen floor. yeah, i took it a little hard. but at almost 34... i'm better than i was at 30! hope you enjoyed your day!