Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Caretaker Anderson!

Yes, Jennifer H. I still have an older son Anderson!!! :) Here he is as caretaker of Aubree. He brings her to me several times a day reporting what she is getting into! It's not that I'm not watching her constantly, but ... it's just that there are always a million other things going on too and that's when she likes to get into things! He's a good little helper! He's just learning to swim as well, but I don't have any pictures of that since Pappy taught him this weekend while he and Mattie were taking care of my crew while I had a little birthday get together! More about my birthday soon!!!!

2 comments:

Therese said...

Great picture. What a great big brother. I'm sure he'll be letting you know what she's getting into when their both teenagers too. :)

Robert, Jennifer and Peyton said...

Yeah, I was beginning to worry! He's sooo grown-up looking now! Time flies - wow!