Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Loves her Babies

I really should be packing for vacation right now, but I'm loving watching Aubree play with her babies and just had to share it through my blog! For the last week or so, she is really getting into playing with "girlie" things such as her babies! I taught her how to "love" or hug them and she kisses them too! I am loving it! Check out some of the cute moments she has had with them.

This one is a little fuzzy, but it's so cute how she is carrying her babies







5 comments:

Carainn said...

Amy

what a little love.

you are so lucky.

love her eye's

have fun at the beach.

Christina said...

Awwww! That is so cute! I can't wait until Avery plays with baby dolls!

Therese said...

TOO too cute!! Love the one with the foot in the mouth. :) She is getting big. Have fun on vacation.

Eversole Crew said...

What a precious moment...she has a good mommy that teaches her how to love her babies by loving her own!

Have a great vacation!

Jennifer B. said...

Oh, Amy, that's sweet. :-)