Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Prayers Needed for my Daddy

My daddy will be having surgery tomorrow morning on both of his knees. Up until his MRI today he was having both knees partially replaced. The doctor just called to let him know that the left one is so bad that it would need to be a total replacement and they were going to stick with the partial for the right one. As anyone who knows my daddy well, knows he doesn't like to sit still for long so this is going to be a real challenge for him. Please just remember him tomorrow and pray for a successful surgery and a quick recovery... Oh yeah, my mom will need all the prayers she can get as well as she will be taking care of him!!!

More posts to come soon... one about our new visitors in the rental house......you won't believe what kind of creatures we have now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

ODonnell Family Blog said...

We will say a prayer for him tonight!

Claire said...

I know your Dad will do great! The sooner he's up and moving the better. He's so tough and hopefully will feel better with new knees! We'll be thinking about you! I know you can't wait to move out away from the creatures!