Saturday, January 30, 2010

Snow Pictures!

The look on Grayson's face this morning when I opened the curtain was priceless. I wish I would have had my camera to catch the excitement in his eyes when he saw the ground was white. If you remember from our last snow, he wanted nothing to do with it while he stayed inside and peeked at us from the doorway. He liked it a little better this year..well at least enough to go play for a little while. He, Aubree and I are now inside in the warmth. She is napping, he's playing the leapster and I am multi-tasking projects for the new house and unpacking boxes with our two new tables in them to determine if anything is damaged before I pack them back up to store until May. (One of the tables is completely cracked, so I'm pretty upset that I have to take it back... what a pain!) Anderson and Brandon are still out playing. I never thought we would be using the hill of a golf course for sledding but it's working pretty good as I hear the squeals from the neighborhood kids as well as Anderson each time they fly down. Aubree loved the snow until she lost her glove and her hand got down in the snow. She wouldn't let me put it back on, and in turn her hand got WAY too cold. She started screaming uncontrollably and I realized that her hands were throbbing. I ran home with her trying to jump out of my arms and tried to get her warmed up, but her fit continued. It lasted about 20 more minutes when we got home and she kept shaking her hands... Poor baby. Finally when they got all of their feeling back she was back to her old self again. I was scared! Enjoy our pics!





She was not happy to be out of mommy's arms for a pic though!






Looks like our snowman is smoking that carrot!!


Now she's happy! She looks like Little Miss Mismatched
Going down the Green

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you might have more snow than we do. Looks like everyone is having fun. Love ya, Mom and Dad

Unknown said...

amy, we used to sled on our golf course at college all the time. good hills and no trees!! glad you all enjoyed the snow... mine haven't ventured out!

Claire said...

Everyone looks like they are having so much fun! I was a bad mom and didn't take Spencer out there this morning. Too cold and slushy and I didn't have anything warm enough that fits right now :)He didn't seem to miss it. Glad you all had fun!