Saturday, May 1, 2010

My Week in Review

It's been a crazy one!
  • Therapeutic dinner out with my bff... topped off by sweet potato fries from Hickory Tavern! YUM-O
  • Aubree's not a morning person... which leads to..
  • Aubree hates changing clothes
  • Aubree no longer likes to wear shoes
  • Aubree HATES her car seat
  • Got the stare down by a woman in Target parking lot, while trying to get Aubree in her dreaded car seat
  • Two trips to the doctor..for the same child
  • 35 minute drive to the doc... (one way with mild traffic)
  • Need to find a closer pediatrician, but I just love mine!
  • I love Leaf Frog Videos! If I'm going to spend all of my time driving everywhere Leap can teach my kids to read, right?
  • Took first trip to Buy Buy Baby
  • Got hit square the the face with a soccer ball by my darling firstborn (Ouch)
  • Had four good runs this week! I'm getting better at it!
  • Seen some interesting road kill
  • I think a lot while running
  • I dream a lot while running
  • Done a lot of embroidery this week for other people
  • Three kids with severe allergies are taking over my house
  • Two parents with severe allergies are not much happier
  • New House looks good (got carpet and hardwoods this week and the colors look great)
  • Plotting how I'm going to convince my kiddos they can't eat or drink on the new carpet
  • SOOOO ready to get out of this house. The wallpaper makes me dizzy.
  • Aubree can survive on yogurt alone
  • So ready for the toy room to be in a ROOM with doors so I can close them
  • Bought 30 yards of fabric off the Internet and got free shipping!!! :)
  • Ready to get started on more window treatments
  • Sick of waiting around at my house for that time frame when the terminix man is SUPPOSED to come
  • Only had 1 1/2 cokes this week (AMAZING)
  • Feel stronger
  • Had an extra bed mate a few times this week (did I mention how the allergies make my babies feel?)
  • Ordered two happy meals at the Lake Wylie McDonald's and got all the way home to realize there were no nuggets in site.... errrr...
  • My parents left for vacation again and I'm jealous! I need a vacation, but one with my babies this time. I really want to take them to the beach.
  • Picked out a paint color for our family room
  • Some people want something for nothing... no one I know In Real Life though .... :)
  • I love my kiddos more each day, even when they challenge me.... not speaking of anyone in particular (Aubree)

It's been a busy one!

4 comments:

Rebekah said...

I saw a few pics of your window treatments...looking good! I am starting to get overwhelmed with plumbing fixtures!

Lynne said...

With a week like that, it will be no time until you are in that wonderful new house. Love from Mom and Dad

Claire said...

I know you are getting so excited about your new house. Sorry you had a crummy week. Hope the weekend is better. I'm so impressed with all of your sewing! I need to take some lessons from you :)

Jenn said...

And to start the new week, we got a GREAT deal on some new clothes but had to have a "nice" talk with the Manager to get what the coupon clearly stated!
Way to go on the running it is very impressive!!
Those sweet potato were soooo yummy!!! But don't forget the great mix you made with the Quesadellas.