Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Grayson's Off to Preschool

This morning I sent my super sweet, yet sometimes challenging second born off to preschool. He was so excited that he came to greet me at 4:30 am and didn't go back to sleep. This on any other morning may have not bothered me too too much, but since I had just fallen back asleep at 4 am after being awake since midnight, I wasn't the happiest of mommies! I'm fighting a stubborn cold and had taken an antihistamine which I forgotten keeps me up at night. I won't do that again. So Grayson got into bed with us at 4:30 and tossed an turned until 6:15 when I got up. He was so excited to go to school though. He wore his bookbag and carried his lunch box from 7:30 when we got back from taking Anderson to school until 8:45 when it was time to leave. He kissed and hugged me and reminded me that he only loved Daddy (he can't love two at a time he says, and for the past 3 months it's daddy) and went right in and started playing. I peeked at him through the window and he was fine! Aubree and I have been having a fun day. We took a stroll through Target and then came home to get some stuff done. We just had a leftover pizza date and decided to watch a cartoon before it was time to pick up Grayson. I'm looking forward to our girl time this year, but of course we will miss the boys.










2 comments:

Lynne said...

Love it!, he did look super excited.

Rebekah said...

Bless my little buddy's heart! Hope he had a fun day!