Thursday, September 16, 2010

Just a Few Random Pictures...Mostly Aubree's Birthday

Well, I thought before another birthday party happened up on me this weekend I better get some pictures on here from Aubree's party and big day. Blogging has been put on the back burner lately with everything that goes on in our house. I'm pretty overwhelmed.... two kids in school, four trips to and from school for drop offs, a big kid (Brandon) in Business School two nights a week and one Saturday a month, two kids in soccer, one house to clean, five people's laundry and dishes to do, teeth to brush, diapers to change (come on Aubree...), mouths to feed and water... I could go on.... And I just completed a pretty big feat of selling things in a consignment sale. I sold almost all of the 251 pieces I put in the Upscale Weesale and was pretty happy about that. Consignment sales are a lot of work, but if you do well it's worth it... So, now that it's over maybe I can catch up a little with blogging..
Pictures from Aubree's Birthday. We went to Carowinds after Brandon got off of work.







Home for her gifts from Mommy and Daddy



Princess clothes and Shoes

Check out our Perry in the background


Grayson digs the shoes



Aubree's Party: Minnie Mouse Birthday!


Grayson had a little trouble with "Pin the bow on Minnie"


I snapped a pic of my curtains that I got finished





Minnie Mouse Cake .. Made by me!


Me and My Brother
Panties!!!!!!!

I've been sewing too except I broke my machine so I'm on hold with it right now! Here's one outfit that I have made for her for the fall. Cute owl shirt with ruffle pants.
We took Anderson to Clemson for the first game: Here's a few shots of my cutie pie!


And alas... our playset is up in our new backyard. It's been hibernating in my Grandma's garage for a year.

3 comments:

Claire said...

You are disgustingly talented :) Your house looks great...and your kids of course. Can't wait to see you soon!

megan said...

I love the picture of the 3 of them at Carowinds :) Each expression is priceless!

Eversole Crew said...

Happy Birthday Aubree!! I would love to see you guys soon! It has been way too long!