Tuesday, September 14, 2010

SIX

My baby turns SIX today! Pinch me, I really have a six year old! We are so proud to call him our son! He makes us beam with pride. We love everything about him from his wild and crazy bed head to his video gaming fingers to his soccer kicking feet to his baseball hitting swings and his warm and fuzzy hugs! We love every single bit of him! We love his laugh and his sweet squinty eyed smile and even his debating nature! I especially love when he lets me hold him and carry him to the potty and downstairs every morning before school. He hugs and holds me so tight, because he's just not quite ready to be awake yet. I cherish these sweet things about you my sweet Anderson, because you are growing so fast and one day you might not let me carry you downstairs! I'm glad that you are growing up to be a big boy, but sometimes mommy just needs it to slow down! Happy Birthday Sweet Boy!

4 comments:

ODonnell Family Blog said...

So sweet! Happy Birthday, Anderson!

Lynne said...

He is a good hugger, especially in the mornings. Happy Birthday Big Boy. Love Mattie

Claire said...

Wow! How did this happen? I still can't believe it's been six years. Hope you had a great day Anderson!!!!

Rebekah said...

I can't carry my girl anymore...she's as tall as me! Hate the be the bearer or bad tidings, but by the end of Kindergarten, he'll probably be too cool for you to carry...like, duh, c'on Mom...
Happy Birthday to my guy who's finally decided Aunt Bek is ok...
Love you all!