Saturday, February 7, 2009

My Beautiful Banded Baby Girl!

Aubree got her band on Jan. 30th. We left for Snowshoe the next day so I haven't been able to get pictures up yet! She is doing pretty well with it and has slept with it the last two nights and slept just as well as if it weren't on there! The stickers has to suffice for the moment. I am hoping to get it painted today.. along with tons of other stuff I have to do before we head to Clemson this afternoon. Brandon suprised me with Clemson/Florida State Basketball tickets for tonights game. That was our first date just over 11 years ago this past January 13th... He's too sweet! Oh yeah, and Clemson crushed Duke on Wednesday night and are currently ranked 10th in the nation! GO TIGERS!
*Snowshoe pictures to come... man the snow was beautiful coming down and even better to ski in!







4 comments:

Jennifer B. said...

I know that no one wants their baby to need to wear a head band but I have to tell you it is SUPER cute. :-)

ODonnell Family Blog said...

Well, Amy, she is still just too cute! I love that you stenciled it! And it's PINK!

Claire said...

She is still just as cute if not cuter than before the band! I love the family photo in the snow. Have a great time at the game. Brandon is pretty sweet, but so are you!

Unknown said...

I came across your blog through a friend of a friend...our son, Jack, also had a band. He never seemed to mind and we are SO glad we did it now. He's 16 months old, and, although it seemed like such a huge deal at the time...we don't even think about it any more. Good luck!