Sunday, April 19, 2009

Happy 8 Month bday Aubree Claire!

So... I saw this on someone else's blog the other day while reading random blogs of people I don't know and thought I would steal the idea!

Eight Things to Love About Aubree

1. The way her eyes sparkle and dance when she smiles.

2. Her sweet laugh or giggle I would call it.

3. That her head is the closest thing to round that we can get! :)

4. Her chunky legs.

5. The way she adores her big brothers.

6. The fact that she looks beautiful in any outfit I put her in... which these days I am changing her clothes a few times a day because I love to see all of her new Spring outfits!

7. The sweet way she digs her head into yours to give you a little hug (she especially likes to give Daddy hugs this way).

8. The way she sleeps on my chest during church every Sunday.. something about getting up at 7 am makes one want to take a nap during the 10 am service every Sunday. I love it, because I don't feel guilty for holding her while she sleeps if there's no other option!!!!


Below is our photo shoot from this morning. She was so smiley!






















1 comment:

MELISSA said...

she is adorable amy! she looks exactly like grayson! How are you and the boys?