Thursday, April 9, 2009

My Bliss!

6 Years of Marriage (to my dear Brandon)

5 Truckloads of Diapers (I think I change them in my sleep!)

4 Dogs we've owned (none of which we still have)

3 Trips to the hospital (1 ER and two overnight stays)

2 Very Energetic and Adorable boys

and

1 Beautiful Spoiled Rotten Baby Girl


Need I say more? My life is pure bliss and I love every minute of it! Happy 6 year anniversary Sunday babe!

I wouldn't trade this life for anything!~

Pretty sad this is the only recent pic of us together. We need to get in front of the camera together more!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

happy anniversary! here's to many more wonderful years!

Claire said...

Wow! I can't believe how fast time flies!!! You two are still just as cute together as you were in college. Have a wonderful anniversary with MANY more to come!