Sunday, April 19, 2009

New Skills!

Aubree has been diligently working on her newest skill all weekend. It's all she wants to do! She pulls up onto anything and lets go to stand for 15, 30, 45 seconds sometimes longer..... She just gleams with pride when she does it..... It's so cute! She has also stood alone from the floor twice... She just did it as I am typing this.. She puts her hands down and pushed herself up to a standing position! She just amazes me!
Also, a band update... she goes Wednesday for her final scan since she is down to 1mm in difference from 8mm.... We noticed on Friday that it's fitting way too tight, so Brandon and I took it upon ourselves to graduate her earlier.. We haven't had it on her all weekend........ and boy do I love that sweet head!!! I've so missed it. I guess we will put it on her some Tuesday and Wed. morning before her appointment and then it's goodbye band forever!!!!!! I couldn't be more excited! Check out the pictures of her new skill and a few other ones I couldn't leave out!












4 comments:

Carainn said...

Oh Amy.
She is just a love
What a great little lady she is.
she will be walking soon.
Roll on Summer

Amy J said...

She is just too cute! Look at those big smiles, she's so happy with herself!

Eversole Crew said...

How exciting about both news! She has the sweetest smile! Congrats Aubree and Mommy for all your hard work!

Claire said...

Those outfits are the cutest! She is getting so big...all of them are, except you of course...tiny, tiny! She is doing awesome with her new skill. Can't wait to see her new ones!