Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Overachiever

That's Grayson these days. I really didn't think he would take to this potty training thing the way that he has. He's actually younger than Anderson was when I trained him and much more stubborn that Anderson.
He still cries sometimes while pooping and gets really scared when he actually does it, but he is taking the pee pee thing a little extreme. We put him in a night night diaper for bed b/c I'm sure he will potty while sleeping, but I guess he's too good for that now! We got awoken at 10:30 pm last night for a pee pee break and 6:20 am for another one this morning..... Ya know, I wouldn't really care if he made use of that diaper at night! :) But I am so proud of my little guy...

6 comments:

Unknown said...

hooray for grayson! (please send him over to teach brody what to do with that thing attached to his front side!)

Claire said...

Wow! That's awesome! You'll have to tell me your secrets when Spencer gets ready...which will be a long while I'm afraid.

Eversole Crew said...

Congrats Grayson! That is awesome!

Christina said...

Go Grayson!

Jennifer B. said...

Way to go Grayson! Will you teach Tyler?

The Nitsche Family said...

Yay Grayson - keep up the good work! Target will miss your weekly contributions to their diaper fund! :)