Saturday, May 30, 2009

Ouch!!!!

I have a Cornea Abrasion!!!!!! It was lovingly given to me this morning by my sweet little gal as she poked me in the eye!! It took me all day to figure out how it got scratched. I love Lake Wylie Express care by the way. They are super speedy!! Needless to say it HURTS!!!!
On another note, we will be updating Blueberry Buckle's website this week with current inventory, www.blueberrybucklekids.com if you would like to make a phone order. We can accept paypal, or credit cards by phone if you would like something but were unable to come to the sale. There are still great items left!

2 comments:

Jennifer B. said...

Oh gosh, I'm sure that hurts a lot. It is PAINFUL to have something like that. Our eyes have so many nerve endings. When I was recovering from my LASEK eye procedure it hurt more than natural child birth did. I'm totally not exaggerating about that!

Unknown said...

oh no! hope you feel better soon!