Friday, June 11, 2010

Oh!! Happy Day!

They're Here!!!

My appliances have arrived! It's a Happy Day for me! We've actually been living at the new house for a little over a week now with our old fridge in the garage, a big ugly white microwave on the counter and a toaster oven. We finally got the grill over here two days ago so we've been cave manning it for a while. My favorite appliance that arrives today is my DISHWASHER! I've felt a little like Little House on the Prairie. I hate washing dishes by hand.. Guess there is a reason I didn't live 100 years ago when modern things weren't invented yet! Pictures to follow of them all installed and ready to use!!!!!! Yeah, I'm a happy girl!

3 comments:

Amy J said...

Can't wait to see pictures! you and Jen need to do some photo tours. :)

Jenn said...

I saw the truck out there this morning, I am sure your Dad is hard at work. Say good bye to dish pan hands.

Rebekah said...

You need to post some new pics!