Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Preschool Graduation

It's been a few weeks, but better late than never. Anderson graduated from preschool at the end of May, and is now looking forward to Kindergarten. I can't believe I will have a little guy in Kindergarten in August. He has grown up way too fast! Anderson had a great year in 4 year old preschool, even though he turned 5 the week after school started. He was always a little confused why he was 5 and in 4 yr. preschool. His teacher said he is so ready for Kindergarten and will do well. She always bragged on his behavior and how well he did in class. I'm pretty proud of my little guy. Here are some pictures from graduation.





Anderson and his buddy Samuel (they have been in class together the last two years, but will go to different elementary schools)

Giving me his flower

Walking across the stage


Posing with Daddy while waiting on graduation to start


No comments: