Tuesday, September 23, 2008

"I Got It" and Sweet Smiles

My little "mute" Grayson just blurted out a sentence about an hour ago!!!!!!! Brandon handed him a pencil and out of the clear blue sky he said "I got it!".... I'm sure he won't speak again for another year or so.... :)I'm still in shock that he came out with not a word, but a full sentence! Aubree has begun to smile..... It melts my heart! It appears that she is hamming it up in the photo of me and her on my last post, but it wasn't a real smile.. She really started smiling at Brandon first, which I think is even more special! She's already a "Daddy's little Girl." I got some smiles today as well!!!! She is just precious!

3 comments:

Jennifer B. said...

Good for you, Grayson! :-)

Claire said...

Yeah Grayson!!!! I'm sure he'll be talking in full paragraphs soon! Can't wait to see some more smiles!

Unknown said...

horray for grayson!

although i didn't hear any chatting this morning. he's holding out on us!!!