Friday, September 19, 2008

One Month Old

Aubree is already one month old. I don't know where the time has gone. I really want a camera rolling 24 hours a day to catch every moment of her little life! She is such a wonderful baby and is a great addition to our family. She finally picked up nursing at 2 1/2 weeks and instantly started nursing like she had been doing it all along.. She just had to do it on her time I guess. I have weighed her on our home scale (with weighing myself and then me and her) and she is just over 9 pounds. Her cheeks are chubbing up and her little legs and feet are as well. She is getting better at sleep and now is in her crib. We all get a lot more sleep that way. I was jumping at her every move and noise and getting no sleep. I am absolutely loving having a daughter and I change her clothes three times each day whether they are dirty or not. It is so much fun. I have to still keep pinching myself to realize that I have a daughter. We are all so in love! Enjoy some of our most recent pictures.








7 comments:

Eversole Crew said...

WOW...I can't believe she is already a month old! Precious pics!

Amber Greenawalt said...

What a love! She's perfection :)

megan said...

I love the look on her face in the one with Grayson looking at her :) I'm so happy you are getting to experience a daughter :)

Robert, Jennifer and Peyton said...

Wow, she really looks like Brandon and Anderson as a baby! So sweet; I'm really happy that you are getting to experience a precious little girl, too!! Save some Aubree-snuggles for me in a couple of weeks!!! Hugs!

Unknown said...

she's such a sweet little baby. enjoy the snuggles.

Jennifer B. said...

I'm glad that nursing has been working out. I know you were upset about that. My favorite photo is of you and Aubree. :-)

ODonnell Family Blog said...

She is so beautiful!!