Monday, September 1, 2008

Progress..... Making Progress

Little Aubree is making progress nursing...... Slowly, but making progress. We go to lactation tomorrow to see how she is doing. Say a little prayer for us. Thanks to everyone that commented with your support and for those of you that emailed me personally! It really means a lot to me to know so many people care... I have had lots less tears this week and we are settling more into a rountine of having three children..... More pics to come this week of my three sweeties... I may have some more tears tomorrow morning when my first baby starts preschool!!! Oh my!

3 comments:

Claire said...

Wow! I can't believe how fast time has gone by. Your first baby is starting preschool! I'll definitely be thinking about you in the morning. Hope you appt goes well. Can't wait to see some more pics.

melissa said...

Amy..I found your blog through Amber's. Baby is beautiful! I am impressed by how you have kept on going as far as nursing goes. Lots of people would have given up. I am all for nursing as I nursed Roman for 13 months and Ava 3 weeks left and I will be done..she will be 1. Congrats on your baby girl and I will keep you in my prayers. You have a beautiful family! Melissa C

Unknown said...

amy! praying that she decides to be a boob girl!! i LOVED nursing my babies. it was my favorite part so i know you are being torn up. please keep us posted! i will be thinking about you!