Friday, February 20, 2009

6 Months Old

It's so hard to belive that our sweet little Aubree has been in our family for half a year now! She is the best baby ever and I still pinch myself daily that I am lucky enough to have her for a daughter! Here are a few pictures from the last few days. I will have her stats and such on Tuesday after her appointment!











She has just enough hair for the bow to stay in for a few minutes, then she swats it out... Grayson has to try to put one on her head everynight after bath. He says, "Bo" "Bo"... too cute.



3 comments:

Amy J said...

Look at that bow! Adorable!

Jennifer B. said...

Could those photos be any cuter? I think not. :-)

Claire said...

Such a cutie! I still can't believe how much her face looks like Grayson's. LOVE that red outfit!!!! I'm sure you and your mom made that....too cute!!!