Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Asking for Prayers...

for my daddy! He will be having a heart Cath on Friday morning at 7 am and I am just asking for anyone who is the praying type to please pray for him. He survived a major heart attack in August of 2007 at my house while building a playset for the boys. It was a miracle that he survivied! God is so God! He had a cath after the heart attack and he was given one stint in the blockage that caused the attack.
He has been having some episodes lately with chest pains and will undergo another cath on Friday to check for more blockages. I am just praying that another stint will do the trick and get him back to feeling better!!!!!!!! I'm such a daddy's girl and all I want is for my daddy to feel well and be healthy!

13 comments:

Carainn said...

OH Amy, I hear you.
I will add your family and your Daddy to our prayers.
Sending you a good Hug
Carainn

ODonnell Family Blog said...

Big hugs to you and your Daddy!

Amy J said...

I will keep your dad in my thoughts, Amy.

Jennifer B. said...

I will say a prayer for your Dad. :-)

Jason, Julie, Ian, and Ivy said...

I will pray for your dad. My dad had a heart cath about this time last year...and I can remember how scary it was for us. Thankfully he had no blockages...and I will pray the same for your dad. Keep us posted.

The Nitsche Family said...

So sorry to hear he's been having more episodes. We will say prayers for him.

megan said...

I'll be praying for him. How scary.

Amber Greenawalt said...

You can count on prayers from the Greenawalt's. We've got a direct line you know ;) ((HUGS))

Eversole Crew said...

Many prayers will be lifted up! I know how scary this is for you, since I have been through it before with my dad!

Therese said...

All our prayers and warm thoughts are with you and your family. We will keep him in our thoughts tomorrow morning and pray all goes well. We go from being cared for by our parents; to taking care and worrying about them and our kids at the same time. I know what you mean about being a daddy's girl.
-The Goodrich Family

Unknown said...

Certainly prayers will be lifted up. Having had a heart cath myself, it is scary; and it will be very comforting to have the love and support of famiily, as you, Lynne, and your family are there beside him.
Love, Dotty

Unknown said...

amy, i am praying for your dad. hope all went well!!

Claire said...

I will definitely be praying for all of you. I remember that event like it was yesterday. So scary! If he does need another stent...he will do fine. He's so tough. I'm just so glad he isn't ignoring the pains like so many men do. Let me know how things go and please call me if you have any questions!