Saturday, February 28, 2009

Princess Aubree

This week Aubree will be a Princess in her band. I have to change the stickers about every week or so and I found these cute ones at a scrapbooking store. I think it turned out really beautiful! The bottom two pictures are from last Sunday when she wore the most beautiful smocked dress to church that my brother and sister in law gave her before she was born! She looked like a real life baby doll!




Check out her newest trick! She's trying to stand up from the floor!!! She can barely sit yet and she wants to stand! Wonder who she wants to chase around???




2 comments:

Jennifer B. said...

I love those photos! Very precious.

Claire said...

Love the dress, the band stickers and the picture of Grayson! Need to see some of you and Brandon every now and then too!