Saturday, March 28, 2009

I Did It!

I have been working since last summer to renew my teaching certificate, and just got word that I'm good for another five years! I took a grad class last summer and have taken two online classes since Aubree has been born! It hasn't been easy trying to squeeze in classwork time with the kids and all of my other obligations, but I managed to get it done. I am pretty proud of myself for keeping up the certification even though I haven't taught since 2004.... I'm now good to teach through 2014... Now I can breath a little easier for a while.

6 comments:

Jennifer B. said...

GOOD FOR YOU! That's great. :-)

Amber Greenawalt said...

Way to go Amy! :)

Claire said...

Awesome!!!!

megan said...

Great job!!! I really need to get working on that....

Unknown said...

congrats! i know you are so relieved.
i am only good through 2011 so i see some online classes in my future : (

Robert, Jennifer and Peyton said...

Congrats, Amy! AND, can I sneak away with you on your cruise?? Momma needs a vacation BAD! Very happy for you...I will call one day, I promise...just not sure when. Hugs and love to you and the family!