Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Who needs Sleep?

Sleep has become very complicated in our house lately. We had to debunk the boys beds and Anderson got his very own room upstairs in the toy room. He's loving the fact that he is upstairs and now has a TV in his room(which he doesn't watch).. but it's still there. He's doing really well up there and most mornings I have to wake him up to get to school on time... ok to get to school around 10 after 9! We are pretty much always the last ones there! Grayson now has his own room, and some nights does well and some nights not so well. We had to take drastic measures to keep him in there all night which I won't go into detail about.. but you probably know what I mean. And last but not least I'm pretty sure Aubree is cutting teeth, which means shrill screaming in the middle of the night. I have to run to her or I will have three kids up instead of one! Which leads me to this picture..... A no napping two year old!

Is this the sleepiest kid you have ever seen or what?...

4 comments:

ODonnell Family Blog said...

He is so cute! I love the little sleepy eyes!

Jennifer B. said...

I love the double paci's! That is so funny when kids do hat. :-)

Claire said...

I didn't notice the double paci's at first...how funny! Sorry that sleep is so hard right now. Hopefully this phase won't last too long. Sounds like you are ready for that new house! Take a nap when/if you can!

Eversole Crew said...

Bless your heart...you have a sleep schedule like me right now. Hope things get better soon for you...I know how tiring it is. Precious pic!