Saturday, March 14, 2009

Pulling Up

My big girl started pulling up two Friday's ago and I am just now getting pictures up of it... now that I am feeling better I thought I should do that. She is amazing and so busy. I think she's my busiest baby and just doesn't want to sit still. She will even let go with one hand sometimes and found the stairs on Thursday night. She wants to get up them so bad, but hopefully that will take a little time. I'm not ready to pull the gates back out just yet.










Sacked out from all of the work
Helping daddy lower her crib since she's standing now

6 comments:

Jennifer B. said...

Wow! That's great. Aubree, that is so advanced! Good for you. :-)

Claire said...

Love the cute little dresses! Wish I could see her...and you of course before she gets "all grown up"!

Amber Greenawalt said...

That just blows my mind. How neat!

Christina said...

She's so adorable! I can't believe how much older she looks than Avery. With all of her advanced skills, you'd never know she is 2 weeks younger!

Therese said...

That is too cute!! p.s., love the little white dress.

Amy J said...

She's got to keep up with her big brothers! She's adorable.