Wednesday, March 25, 2009

So much to blog about... so little time!

It Still Fits!

I was home this weekend and was quite curious to see my wedding dress again after almost six years. Mom and I got it down and of course I wanted to put it on... It still fits after three kids! It was so much fun to put on again. We took a pic with my cell phone....don't mind how wrinkled it is!
(don't mind mom's mailbox couch) New Monogrammed Items

If you are in need for a gift or something for yourself, check out some of our new monogrammed items on the hobby blog (see link to the right.) We now have checkbook covers, burpcloths, bibs and keychains!








From an 8 to a 3

Aubree had a band checkup today and she has gone from a 8 mm difference to 3 mm now!! We are excited that she may only have 4 more weeks of the band. Her head is looking beautiful (not that it wasn't beautiful before) but now it's so much rounder! Our estimated end date is April 22nd, so I guess she will get to use the Easter egg stickers that Mattie bought for her. She may just have to not wear it with her beautiful Easter dress... on Easter Sunday!

7 Months Old
Our amazing little gal turned 7 months Friday! She is so close to cutting two teeth, speed crawling, pulling up, really wanting to cruise, waving, and tried to clap her hands on Saturday! I call her a little show off, because she wants to try everything! It blows my mind how fast she picks things up. She has also become very rotten over the last few weeks... If she doesn't see me she will crawl crying to find me. I just don't know how to not spoil a baby. She has also been waking about twice a night lately, so Brandon made me make her cry it out last night....and after 1 1/2 hours she slept beautifully! Tough love stinks! I guess we will be doing it again tonight.. Ugghhh.

Mommy and Daddy's Cruise Booked!!
Brandon and I booked a cruise for ourselves for the fall!!!! I'm so excited. We will be going with two other couples who need some mommy and daddy time too!!! I'm nervous about leaving the kids, but I know it will be good for us! We're going on a 5 night Carnival Cruise!
Ok ok... I'm done. I've been way behind, so I thought I would get them all over with at one time!

5 comments:

Claire said...

I'm so jealous about your wedding dress! Of course you look beautiful in it...even now. I can guarantee that mine doesn't fit now....can't squish those extra 10 lbs in that thing. You are the master at getting back in shape after kids! We are looking forward to the cruise too. Will be hard to leave little man, but they will have a blast without us!

ODonnell Family Blog said...

As always..you are beautiful!!

Love the new products too!

Amy J said...

You look gorgeous in your wedding dress! I'm a bit jealous! :)

How awesome you are going on a cruise! You will all have such a good time.. and the kids will be just fine.

Anonymous said...

I doubt I could fit in my dress. My belly is just not the same after three. Maybe I will try it on this weekend. We can not wait for the cruise either, but I will be sad to leave my three.
Jenn

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.