Monday, March 9, 2009

Sicky Sickerson's

Where have I been? At the doctor! I should just rent out a room there and take residence! Aubree was diagnosed with an ear infection on Wednesday. Grayson was diagonsed with one on Friday and an upper respiratory infection. I have been feeling pretty bad since last Wednesday and I finally broke down and went to the dr. today and she thinks I have the flu! UGH! I will be back soon, when I'm feeling better... hopefully soon.... Oh yeah, my little lady is pulling up already. Stay tuned for some pictures and a video if Brandon can get it to work!

8 comments:

ODonnell Family Blog said...

Hope you all feel better soon!

Therese said...

Sorry to hear that you all aren't up to par. I hope everyone feels better soon. :)

Amber Greenawalt said...

Oh how crummy! Hope you are all on the mend soon :)

Jennifer B. said...

Oh gosh, I hope everyone feels better soon! It really stinks to be sick the same time that your kiddos are also sick!

Amy J said...

Yikes! Hope you all are better soon!

Claire said...

Yuck! Didn't you have the flu last year too? If you didn't get one....you should get a shot next year :) Sorry the kids are sick. We are in the same boat here. I had to pick Spencer up early today for a fever and nasty cough. I'm so ready for the germs to burn up in the heat! Hope all is well soon!

Claire said...

Yuck! Didn't you have the flu last year too? If you didn't get one....you should get a shot next year :) Sorry the kids are sick. We are in the same boat here. I had to pick Spencer up early today for a fever and nasty cough. I'm so ready for the germs to burn up in the heat! Hope all is well soon!

Eversole Crew said...

Yikes...hope you all get better soon!