Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Outside Pictures of the New House

I took mom to look at the house a few weeks ago and took my camera to get some pics of the outside and inside of the house, but my camera died after I got the outside ones... So inside pictures will have to wait until we have our things in it and it looks a little more like ours! I'm a little scared about snakes in this yard... I've been having mini panic attacks about what I would do when I see one! I'm not used to all of that "nature" around a house...


hav











4 comments:

Amy J said...

I love it. What a great yard for the boys to play in... snakes and all!

Claire said...

Looks great! I love all the trees. The boys are going to have a blast there. I'm sure those snakes are friendly :)

Jennifer B. said...

Amy, that looks like a nice place to live. :-)

Eversole Crew said...

Neat! Looks like the kids will have a lot of yard to play in!